In light of the January 2020 Covid-19 restrictions we would like to inform our patients that Freedom Care Clinics are still able to provide care for you. However, there are some restrictions on the services that we are able to provide. Clinic is open as normal for; Physiotherapy Chiropractic and Osteopathy. Patients with acute pain and injuries may also book to see a Sports Therapist or Acupuncturist.
We are also able to offer virtual one to one yoga via zoom / teams / facetime etc.
1) Some services are now available on a face-to-face basis, subject to clinical need and patient preference.
2) You must not have had any symptoms of cough, fever, fatigue or sore throat within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with somebody that has (with exception of health and care workers).
3) If following your triage telephone call, you are offered an onsite appointment; you will be asked to attend at a specific time – it is essential that you attend at this time, please do not arrive early or late for the appointment (this enables us to create social distancing between patients). In addition, you will be asked to wear a face covering such as face mask. Clinicians will also wear face covering (This reduces the risk of virus transmission between asymptomatic individuals).
4) On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands and forearms.
5) We will NOT be operating a cash till, therefore electronic payment methods only; credit / debit card, Bank transfer or insurance payments.
If you would like further information, please call reception on 0113 345 5060, or e-mail our patient advisor team on firstname.lastname@example.org