Our experienced team of chiropractors in Leeds are here to diagnose, treat and prevent musculoskeletal disorders you might be suffering with.
What Is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a primary healthcare profession which focusses on the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions and associated problems. Although best known for treating the back and neck, chiropractors can treat many problems relating to joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Chiropractors are regulated in an equivalent way to doctors, dentists and nurses.
During your chiropractic treatment, your practitioner will take your medical history and symptoms, then perform an examination to diagnose the problem. They will then be able to discuss the range of treatment options available to you. If you’re happy to go ahead with the treatment, they’ll design a thorough treatment plan specifically for your needs.
The aim of chiropractic treatment is not only to relieve pain but to recondition the body so that you can heal faster and prevent future injury.
Chiropractor Leeds at Freedom Care Clinics Leeds
We’re here to provide you with the professional care and advice you need to stay moving and pain-free. With our Chiropractor Leeds, you’ll receive highly specialised care, with a customised treatment plan to achieve maximum results.
We deliver effective care for a wide range of conditions related to the skeletal and muscular systems. With the latest technology and equipment, you can rest assured you’ll receive the best possible care from one of our physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
Chiropractors are primary healthcare professionals who focus on the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions and associated problems.
Although best known for treating the back and neck, chiropractors can treat many problems relating to joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Chiropractors are regulated in an equivalent way to doctors, dentists and nurses
Why Choose Us For Chiropractors in Leeds
We know that when you’re in pain, it can be intimidating to visit a clinic. You can be reassured that at Freedom Care Clinics Leeds, you’ll find the latest facilities and equipment. And you’ll be in safe hands with our practitioners. Each one is fully qualified, registered (with the relevant regulatory bodies) and experienced to provide the care you need.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the city’s centre and is open from early morning to late evening. We’re also open on weekends. This makes it easier for you to schedule an appointment and work it into your busy lifestyle.
You can also expect excellent, affordable care with our fixed-priced and discount treatment packages. These make the cost of treatment courses manageable and affordable.
These are a few of the reasons why Freedom Care Clinic is the best option when it comes to your health. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our Patient Advisers are ready to help you.
What Conditions Do We Treat At Freedom Care Clinics?
What To Expect At Freedom Care Clinics, Chiropractors In Leeds
Your Chiropractor will listen and ask questions about your condition, your overall health, and other medical care you may be receiving. This information will be recorded in your records and is kept completely confidential.
After taking your case history the Chiropractor will perform an examination. They may ask you to do simple movements and stretches and observe how your body moves, along with your posture. The Chiropractor will also make note of any areas that are inflamed, painful, or having another issue. They will use their hands to examine your joints, tissues, and ligaments.
Following this, your Chiropractor will discuss your diagnosis, and if required formulate a plan for resolving your issue.
Other Treatments At Freedom Care Clinics
At Freedom Care Clinic, as well as providing chiropractors in Leeds, we also offer our patients a wide range of treatments from passionate, experienced practitioners. You can rest assured that our health care professional will develop a treatment plan tailored to meet your specific health needs. You’ll have the best possible chance of recovery with our personalised treatment plans.
We provide the following services at our clinic:
- Osteopathy: our experienced, registered osteopaths are able to treat a wide range of health issues from soft tissue injuries to digestive and circulatory problems. Osteopathy is a primary health care system that can help with the treatment and management of a wide range of conditions. Our osteopath will also provide you with practical advice on your lifestyle, workplace ergonomics, and more.
- Physiotherapy: Our physiotherapists are ready to treat your injuries, and work with you to prevent them in the future, too. Physiotherapy is a form of healthcare that takes a holistic view of treating a broad range of issues from sports injuries, postural pain, to neuromuscular, cardiovascular issues, and everything in between, including respiratory problems. The goal of this form of treatment is restoration of normal movement and function through corrective techniques. These work to rehabilitate the function of joints, muscles and soft tissues.
- Sports massage: If you’ve suffered a painful sports injury, we can help. Treatment generally involves a variety of massage methods to help heal a current injury or even prevent future injuries.
- Acupuncture: This is an ancient treatment that first came from China over 500 years ago. Modern practitioners use acupuncture once your condition has been diagnosed. The process involves inserting fine needles into the skin with the aim of stimulating sensory nerves and muscles in the body. Acupuncture is fast becoming a frequent practice in the UK, backed by a growing number of studies that prove its effectiveness.
- Low-level laser therapy is also known as cold laser or LLLT, low-level laser treatment therapy is used to aid tissue repair, nerve regeneration and bone formation. It’s often used as an alternative to acupuncture and is used to speed up the healing process for fractures and soft tissue injuries.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy: This is a new way to treat pain. Shock waves are audible high-energy sound waves, which have been used to disintegrate kidney stones. However, they are also being used to treat painful areas of the body, increase the healing process, stimulate metabolism and improve blood circulation.
- We also provide virtual video appointments, back fit classes, yoga, and nutrition therapy.
Do I Need A Referral From My Doctor To See A Chiropractor?
No, in most cases, a doctor’s referral is not necessary when seeing a chiropractor for treatment. However, it is recommended that your doctor be informed that you are receiving chiropractic treatments. This way your medical records will be complete and contain information that could be helpful in the future.
Your Chiropractor, with your permission, may sometimes forward details of your care to your doctor. It’s also possible to request a letter for your employer if required.
You may need a referral if you plan to use private medical insurance such as, AXA, AVIVA, WPA, Vitality or BUPA.
General Chiropractic Council
At Freedom Care Clinic, our Chiropractors in Leeds are registered with the GCC (General Chiropractic Council). GCC are there to protect the public best interest and enforce a strict code of practice that chiropractors must adhere to.
Freedom Care Clinics take our regulatory obligations seriously. On the rare occasion that our patients are not satisfied with their care, we do our utmost to resolve matters with dignity and compassion. Should you have any concerns, please raise these either in writing or on the telephone with our clinic manager.