Lower Back Pain
Pain felt between the top of the buttocks and the lower ribcage.
- Musculoskeletal or mechanical strain
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynaecological or renal problems
- Aching or sharp pain between top of buttocks and lower rib cage
- Stiffness and restriction in movement
- Pain worsening when driving or sitting for long periods
- Possible radiation of pain into buttocks and down the leg
- Depending on diagnosis, manual therapy such as osteopathy, chiropractic, physiotherapy or massage may be recommended.
- Adjustments, manipulation to area, deep tissue massage, deep tissue release, mobilisation, lifestyle modifications, supplementation advice.
- In these instances, your GP is likely to prescribe anti-inflammatory or pain relief medication
If your practitioner feels you can’t be managed conservatively, you will be referred on to a consultant before being treated.
For more information, call your local clinic on the number below.
Leeds : 0113 345 5060
Manchester : 0161 503 5656
London, Canary Wharf Clinic; (Canada Place Shopping Mall): 0203 197 9100
Leeds Park Sq
Lower Ground Floor
29 Park Square West
Leeds LS1 2PQ
Leeds Wellington Pl
6 Wellington Place
Manchester, Queen Street
Freedom Care Clinics
Same Day Doctor
28 Queen St
London, Canary Wharf
(Canada Place Shopping Mall)
34 North Colonnade
London E14 5HX